Thank you for your interest in our treatments, please fill in the following form and we’ll get back to you asap. Please check our terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Clients must be over 18 years old. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Laser/IPL treatments are not suitable for pregnant women and people with certain medical conditions. If in doubt, please consult your doctor before making an appointment.
- During the first consultation for IPL/Laser treatments we will do a patch test to determine your suitability for treatment as well as the optimum machine settings for you. Depending on your skin colouring and sensitivity we may be able to proceed with treatment right away or we may ask you to wait one week to see if any adverse reaction to the patch test develops.
- Some special offers may require that you prepay multiple sessions. If you wish to stop treatment, a refund will be given for the unused sessions minus the difference between the regular price and the special price for the sessions already undertaken. Balance can also be used towards payment of other treatments or services from our clinic.
- Please arrive to your treatments 10 minutes early. If you are late your treatment may be shorten.
- A $50 fee or the cost of the treatment -whichever is the lesser- will be charged to your credit card if we do not receive a minimum of 24 hours notice for any cancellations or reschedules. Skin Nexus reserves the right to request a deposit of $50 at the time of booking. The deposit will be refunded or credited when Skin Nexus is notified of cancellation 24hours before the appointment time. Failing to do so will result in the deposit being forfeited.
- Appointments are essential and subject to availability
- For Laser/IPL hair removal, clients who do not shave a maximum of 2 days before their treatment will incur a $30 fee.